Thursday, December 3, 2009

24 years! Wow... were does the time go???

1985... this is the first picture we had taken together... Lec had the sweetest mullet ever!!!
This is around 1988 or 1989... right after Lec got into the Ironworkers Union.
This is around 1998 or 1999. Notice the mullet is all gone!
Kristy took these pictures for us on our 15th anniversary!
At Disneyland... On Bailey's 8th birthday, thanks Mom!
By the ocean at Newport Beach.
Harman's Halloween Party... this is the ONLY bull I will EVER ride! Lec, as always is a CLOWN! It's not every day you see him in high tops!!!

By the Mississippi River in Nauvoo. FUN trip! Even though Lec had to drive for me & my Mom... "shade, shade, shade"! LOL
Biker night @ Harman's Profit Sharing... Lec is that a REAL smile??? Must be a biker fantasy!!!
By Grandma Holmes' house... right before Joey went to boot camp.
Awww... sweet! Harman's Picnic
In front of Grandma Holmes weeping willow tree.
This is a few years ago at 80's night, Profit Sharing. Lec still packs the big guns! A lady there told me that he looks like an ice cream cone! LOL - Yup, he's still got it!

1 comment:

Joni said...

LOVE the pictures of you and Lec. How fun to see you through the years. Now our kids are the ages we still think we are at! It's hard to look at pictures of me and see all those wrinkles. I feel like I am still in my 30's!